Search & Win

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Echo Park Be Mine mini

     I was bitten by the inspiration bug today , so I pulled out some of my favorite paper, Be Mine by Echo Park and decided to create a mini. The more I played around, the more it made me think of my baby girl so I figured that I would put it up for her as a gift... then I remembered that she doesn't like pink anymore. Oops! She says she likes it, but its not her favorite... lets hope that changes soon, shall we?

     This album measures 4" high and just under 6 1/2" wide. Its only half and inches deep right now, but that will change as photos are added I'm sure! Here is the cover, there is a pocket behind the 'title' that holds two small tags perfect for small photos or some journaling.



     The title is on a small flip up page, that has a journaling spot, and room for a photo. There is a pocket behind it that holds a tag perfect for more pics and has lines for journaling as well.
I couldn't resist adding the little hearts, what little girl doesn't love hearts?
     Inside, you find a page FULL of pockets and tags. the top has three pockets, and 5 tags!  The bottom pages has three pockets and 4 tags
the next (and last) set of pages has a pocket on the top, holding two tag/photo mats and the bottom has a surprise....

 It flips to the right and is hiding...two more pockets! these each hold one tag, and there are two photo mats for small pictures.
 I'm thrilled with how it turned out and the fact that I finished it in one day. I didn't ink it, and I almost wish I had... I was just playing with the idea when I started and had no idea I was going to like it so much. I hope my Haylo has as much fun filling it up as I did making it for her!



No comments:

Post a Comment