Search & Win

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm a bad blogger.
*shew that was easier than I thought!*
here are some pics to show you WHY I haven't been blogging. Other than that whole no net thing.... I'll spare you those details. 












sooo I have been busy. I've been moving, unpacking, crafting and of course my mommy duties too. Even today I made two very special friends surprises, I'd love to post those pics, but they *might* swing by and look. You just never know with them. Maybe I'll do it later. Thanks to any of you that have stuck around in-spite of my absence. I'll do my best to post more often!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are all such wonderful creations - can't wait to see more! I'm also your newest follower. :)

    Please feel free to stop by and enter my blog candy giveaway! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete