Search & Win

Thursday, March 31, 2011

what a DAY!



no crafty time for me today... *sniff sniff*

I had a terrible toothache last night, and I figured I would just get crafty with my Haylo after school. No such luck, seeing how another child cut her hair during class today! She was very upset as I'm sure you can tell, and I spent most of the day trying to help her calm down and figure out how to fix it.

I know a lot of moms would just cut her hair to match since it isn't scalp level, but its taken her 6 years to get that much hair! She's never had a cut, and was devastated by this, especially knowing that it wouldn't grow back quickly.

I'll be calling the school again tomorrow since there was no answer this afternoon when I tried. Seeing how I already know the other child's mother, I don't think this will end well...

Maybe I'll get a crafty post up tomorrow! If not, well, lets just hope its from over sleeping and not another bad hair day!


3 comments:

  1. oh it will grow back Mommy. it will be ok. at least it wasn't the bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's awful! How did this turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. not well... thankfully now though its not to noticeable and shes all but forgotten it. Until I scrap it that is. How could I leave this out of her book?

    ReplyDelete